During the Fall 2008 40 Days, across the nation:
- Hundreds of cities participated in this historical time of prayer and fasting for a conversion of our nation and an end to abortion
- More than 614 women chose life for their baby as a result!
Since our first “40 Days” in Fall 2007, here in Sacramento:
- Over 1,500 people have prayed at the sidewalk in front of local abortion clinics
- Over 50 churches have participated from many different denominations
- Several of the 614 babies were saved right here in Sacramento!
- Many post-abortive women have found help, hope, and healing after making this very painful “choice” through Rachel’s Vineyard Ministry and Silent No More Awareness Campaign
For More information visit 40 Days For Life – Sacramento