• Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.
• Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.
• A black baby is more than three times as likely to be killed in the womb than a white baby.
• Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.
And while many will refute the claim that these facts point to an organized effort at genocide, the intent of these efforts are revealed in the words of the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger.
• It [charity] encourages the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. (From Margaret Sanger’s Early Writings 1922)
• Always to me any aroused group was a good group, and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan…” (Margaret Sanger’s Autobiography)
• The minister’s work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members (November 1939 memorandum entitled “Suggestions for the Negro Project,”).
THE FACTS DON’T LIE!
The Celebration the passage of Roe vs. Wade is a celebration of the modern day genocide of African Americans. Through abortion, Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood have accomplished what the Klu Klux Klan could have only dreamed of… GOVERNMENT FUNDED GENOCIDE!
For more information on this issue, visit BlackGenocide.org