Compared to other measures on the November special election ballot, Prop. 73 hasn’t attracted much in the way of financial support or opposition. Also (and this is no surprise), Planned Parenthood is the largest donor to date contributing more than $1.1 million to keep parents from being knowing that their minor children are being subjected to an abortion,, an invasive medical procedure.
As reported by the California Healthcare Foundation, the top donors against Prop 73 are as follows:
1. PLANNED PARENTHOOD MAR MONTE- $343,451
2. PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF SAN DIEGO-$278,313
3. PLANNED PARENTHOOD SHASTA – DIABLO ACTION FUND- $203,677
4. PLANNED PARENTHOOD AFFILIATES OF CALIFORNIA- $191,541
5. PLANNED PARENTHOOD ORANGE AND SAN BERNARDINO COUNTIES- $110,970
6. REBECCA Q. MORGAN- $100,000
7. CALIFORNIA FAMILY HEALTH COUNCIL, INC.- $50,000
What is really disturbing is that almost all of the $1.2 million raised by Prop. 73 supporters was needed to qualify the initiative; which means that there is very little left to help pass the measure. Only $125,700 is left to fund a statewide campaign to pass one of the most important initiatives in our state has ever had a chance to vote on.
How can I make this any clearer? If you have not yet given to help pass Proposition 73… CLICK HERE AND DO IT!
Visit The Home of Uncommon Sense…